[Cubicweb] forgotpwd

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Sun Nov 24 14:01:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I don't recall doing anything special to get forgotpwd to work.

My own application is simple. It is built on top of the brainomics cube
and adds very little code of its own:
	https://brainomics.cea.fr/localizer
The source code of the application cube is available here:
	https://github.com/neurospin/localizer

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay