[Cubicweb] Managing Owners and last modifications

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr
Tue Jun 11 10:34:36 CEST 2013

Le 11/06/2013 02:46, Celso FLORES a écrit :
> Hi List,

Hi Celso,

> Today's Newbie's questions are about Owners and last modification User
> en Cw.
>

> *1. Owners : *
>
> - What is the criteria to assign such a relation?

creatorship
then the "owned_by" relation can be updated ...

> - Could many cw_users be owners?

yes

the "owners" group is a pseudo group, actually a kind of syntactic
facility above the owned_by relation

its cardinality is **

> *2. Last Modification User.*
>
> - We can easily find the last modification date in MetaData, but how can
> we know (and show)  the User that made the last modification ?

you may want to add a

class last_modified_by(RelationDefinition):
    subject = '*'
    object = 'CWUser'
    cardinality = '?*'

put it in the cubicweb.schema.META_RTYPES set and add an
hook/operation pair to set it automatically.