[Cubicweb] Managing Owners and last modifications

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Tue Jun 11 08:01:46 CEST 2013

Hi Celso,

Le 11/06/2013 02:46, Celso FLORES a écrit :
> *1. Owners : *
> - What is the criteria to assign such a relation?

The default is to assign this relation to the creator of the entity.

> - Could many cw_users be owners?

Absolutely. Since the "owners" group in the data model is directly
associated to this relation, it is sometimes useful to use this relation
to give permissions to a set of users.

> *2. Last Modification User.*
>
> - We can easily find the last modification date in MetaData, but how can
> we know (and show)  the User that made the last modification ?

There is no such thing as "last_modified_by" relation.

Cheers,
--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12