[Cubicweb] About OrbUI

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Tue Jun 4 10:43:50 CEST 2013

Hi List,

Some news from OrbUI, the Cube we started at CreaLibre (Mexico) to
integrate Bootstrap and HTML5 on CubicWeb.

We are glad, some people has send some code and used it.

At CreaLibre, it has been a very successful tool to speed our CubicWeb
developments. On a global KMS with over 60 entities and nearly around 300
relations, most views and forms were send to production based mostly on
OrbUI's CSS and HTML definitions.

Thanks to CubicWeb, this system got only about a third of the development
time estimated by our clients, if raised with another technology.

Until now, we have been using the orbui.com repository at
bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/crealibre/orbui>

Now, we decide to merge with hg.logilab.org/review/cubes/orbui in about two
or three weeks. This time will be used to test compatibility between
changes made by Logilab and others recently proposed by Softtek (Mexico)
and CreaLibre.

Any ideas will be welcome.

Thanks,

--