[Cubicweb] RQL - ** can only one uid restriction per variable (use IN for X if desired)

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:16:30 CET 2013

Hi List,

Is it possible to have the "eid" value as returning column in a RQL Query
when using eid in the WHERE clause?

For instance, running this query leads me to an error

BadRQLQuery: Any N,I WHERE X is Company, X name N, X eid 5562, X eid I
** can only one uid restriction per variable (use IN for X if desired)

Looks like the parser is getting the idea that I am duplicating the "eid"
restriction in the query, instead of assign I to the eid's value.

(At simple look it might not look very logic, but, we need this value to be
returned for a more complex rql sentence.)

Any comments or help will be very appreciated.

Best Regards
--
Carlos Balderas