[Cubicweb] logilab and its goals for cubicweb

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 24 13:16:06 CET 2013

Hi List,

I wanted to inform you that Logilab is now organizing every two month
an internal meeting to decide on its goals for CubicWeb. The next one
will be in a week and we will report to the list after it is over.

We would very much appreciate if others could do the same. CubicWeb is
a free open source project and Logilab does not intend to be the only
participant to its governance, but in order for that to happen we need
to somehow synchronize our agendas and make sure we agree on short and
mid-term goals. So, please, dear contributors, when you have plans
that include CubicWeb, inform us by writing to this list.

Cheers (as you'd say in Edinburgh),