[Cubicweb] OrbUI - edition view

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:30:51 CET 2013

> There are a lot of things here. It will take some time to digest it :)

Yes, it is... hehehe and I understand you, trying it on any free time you
have, would be enough. :)
Just gotta use the OrbUI cube and see how things change. ;)

We are just about to send more changes to complete what we call the first
OrbUI edition view manager, so, I'll let everybody know when it is ready to
take a look in real action.

> <login [CWUser,String]>
>
> Does that answer the question ?
>
> (And I see that there is no mention of it in the doc ...)

Yes it really helped me. Thank you very much.

>> We need to have an RQL sentences similar to this:
>>
>> Any S,AA ORDERBY AA DESC WHERE NOT S works_for_company O, O eid %(x)s, S
>> is Person, S modification_date AA, S ILIKE %%(inputvalue)%%%s
>> MAINATTRIBUTEOFS'
>>
>> I hope I explained myself right about what I'd like to do.
>>

> Not sure if that goes in the right direction. Feel free to ask for more :)

I am just about to find out.

Thank you very much for you time and all the support.

Best Regards!!

Carlos Balderas