[Cubicweb] cwuri and eid

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Fri Dec 20 12:20:56 CET 2013

Dear all,

On our CubicWeb sites, the cwuri of all entities is initialized to:
	<base_url>/eid/<eid>
The problem is that the above URI does not seem to be working. Instead
the following URI is served properly by the CubicWeb server:
	<base_url>/<eid>

For example the 'cwuri' of this entity:
	http://brainomics.cea.fr/localizer/subject/1075028
is:
	http://brainomics.cea.fr/localizer/eid/1075028
Unfortunately the above URI is not valid. This URI is valid:
	http://brainomics.cea.fr/localizer/1075028

Any clue why 'cwuri' is initialized this way?

I can't reproduce the problem on Logilab sites. Example:
	http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb
Its 'cwuri' is a valid URI without '/eid':
	http://www.cubicweb.org/1095

All our sites have been directly created with the latest CubicWeb
packages for Ubuntu, currently 3.17.9-1, so this is probably not an
issue of migration from prior versions.

Any clue?

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos