[Cubicweb] Search behavior on CubicWeb - users access

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Fri Aug 23 08:25:52 CEST 2013

Hi List,

Some of our users/developers have found this search behavior at CubicWeb:

- There are some entities which can not be read by certain group.
- Those entities are shown at the search results, and then we can't open
the link, as the user doesn't have the right to see it.

Two questions appeared :
1. Do Search behavior validates any reading access from the current user?
if not,
2. Is there any form to do this ? (or any place where we may start
looking).

Thanks in advance.

--
Celso FLORES