[Cubicweb] squareui and bootstrap 3

Rémi Cardona remi.cardona at logilab.fr
Wed Aug 21 14:18:52 CEST 2013

Le 21/08/2013 13:39, Nicolas Chauvat a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:45:17AM +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
>> Aside from setting "ui-cube=squareui", is there something to do ?
>
> Hmm. Does the documentation say something about ui-cube? Never heard
> of that config variable. Where did you try to set it?

This is something I added to CubicWeb last winter when working on the
legacyui/squareui split.

http://hg.logilab.org/master/cubicweb/rev/4032499c701e

Since the legacy/square split is not going forward, at least not the way
it was originally planned 6 months ago, this configuration variable is
useless and should just be ignored (perhaps even removed).

With the squareui cube as it stands today, only an add_cube() is necessary.

Cheers

--
Rémi Cardona - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12