[Cubicweb] Scheduled hooks

St├ęphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Tue Oct 23 17:24:25 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Another interesting question, regarding entity purge:
I need to have a scheduled task that will periodically scan a certain set of a entities and remove the outdated ones (for instance those having a last modification date older than one week).
For that of course I can define a cron that will execute a cubicweb shell script.
I was wondering however if it was possible to create a kind of session hook for that, that will be executed not a session launch or session close but periodically?
Thanks
Stephane