[Cubicweb] Just an announcement from CreaLibre

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Wed Oct 3 18:08:06 CEST 2012

Hi List,

Just wanted to share with you that we have signed the project to develop a
Knowledge Management System with CubicWeb, for Global IT Provider
Softtek<http://www.softtek.com/en/about/company-overview>.

Since the beginning, I have trusted Cw as the most flexible and adaptive
tool to fast and efficiently develop knowledge related solutions.

With a background mostly on Knowledge Management, I guess this will be the
first KM solution we develop with CW, based on the consulting methodology I
developed on Organizational KM.

Just a word to say thanks, as this project wouldn't be possible without the
help of the CW community.

Gracias.

--
Celso FLORES