[Cubicweb] Just an announcement from CreaLibre

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Wed Oct 3 18:08:06 CEST 2012

Hi List,

Just wanted to share with you that we have signed the project to develop a
Knowledge Management System with CubicWeb, for Global IT Provider

Since the beginning, I have trusted Cw as the most flexible and adaptive
tool to fast and efficiently develop knowledge related solutions.

With a background mostly on Knowledge Management, I guess this will be the
first KM solution we develop with CW, based on the consulting methodology I
developed on Organizational KM.

Just a word to say thanks, as this project wouldn't be possible without the
help of the CW community.

Knowledge Management Consultant
Mx. 044 81 80 75 04 73
celso.flores at crealibre.com        Skype: jcelsoflores