[Cubicweb] CubicWeb Proposal for a Sprint on December 13 / 14

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Fri Nov 9 23:32:36 CET 2012

Celso FLORES (CreaLibre Mx)
Carine FOURRIER (CreaLibre Mx)

We will attend, here are the topics We are interested in

- Work on CubicWeb front end : Anything related to Themaintemplate,
primaryview, reledit, tables handling etc.
- Share the Evolution and more integration of the OrbUI project for CW
- Still things to do for HTML5 and bootstrap integration.

We may also showcase some of the things we do with Cw, and of course, get
in touch with the community.

Thanks to Logilab for sharing the code, time and venue.

CU There !.

--
Celso FLORES
Knowledge Management Consultant