[Cubicweb] CubicWeb and Oracle

Olivier CAYROL olivier.cayrol at logilab.fr
Wed Nov 28 19:05:24 CET 2012

Hello Yann,

Le 28/11/2012 15:47, Yann Cointepas a écrit :

> Is it possible to use CubicWeb with an Oracle backend ?

Definitely, we would like to have an Oracle backend in CubicWeb. Until
now, we never needed such a support and therefore nothing has been done.

As Aurelien explained, the work consists in writing a new submodule in
logilab.database.

> I would like them to use CubicWeb but using another database system
> is not really an option.

We will be delighted if CubicWeb is chosen by new organizations in new
business domains.

Will you be at the developper meetings of Brainomics project next week?
If so, we could discuss and see how we can help you with this problem.

Best regards,

  Olivier CAYROL.
--
Olivier CAYROL                                  LOGILAB - Paris (France)
                                               Olivier.Cayrol at logilab.fr
Python / CubicWeb, Informatique Scientifique, Gestion et Partage d'Infos
Python / CubicWeb,  Scientific  Computing,   Info Management and Sharing