[Cubicweb] Managing Multilingual Apps on CubicWeb

Florent Cayré florent.cayre at logilab.fr
Fri Nov 23 09:01:10 CET 2012

Hi Celso,

I also wrote a cube more than one year ago, which handles
attribute-level i18n, see https://bitbucket.org/fcayre/i18nfield.

I have never used it in a real project though, and it has not been
updated since its birth, can it is probably worth reading. Please give
some feedback if you take a look at it.

Cheers,
Florent.