[Cubicweb] Managing Multilingual Apps on CubicWeb

Adrien Di Mascio adimasci at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:12:43 CET 2012

Hi Celso,

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Celso FLORES
<celso.flores at crealibre.com> wrote:

> Other idea from them was to create a Entity called Description, which can go
> through a relation to Language and Entity1, Entity2 etc.
> Then the search results would need to be modified, in order to bring not the
> description entity per se, but the EntityX related to it.

Are you talking about the i18ncontent [1] cube ? If not, it could be a
good start (although I haven't used it myself).

For your search problem, you can customize full text indexation in
order to make some text in an entity1 indexed "for" an entity2. For
this, you will either use yams "annotation" for simple cases or write
custom adapters for more complex cases.

Take a look at http://docs.cubicweb.org/devrepo/fti.html for more details.

Does it help ?
Adrien.