[Cubicweb] CubicWeb Proposal for a Sprint on December 13 / 14

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Nov 9 23:13:54 CET 2012

Hi List,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 03:27:51PM -0600, Celso FLORES wrote:
> What do you think about a sprint on Logilab Office a Paris, at Dec 13/14 ?
>
> We will be in Paris at that time, and I think Logilab can receive us, as
> usual.

Ok. We had a planning session today and I can confirm our offices will
be available for that. Let's do it!

Since we do not have room for more than 20 people, we will need to
get participants to register in advance by sending an email to this
list saying "i will attend, here are the topics i am interested in".

Dear CubicWeb enthusiasts, please join us for that 2-days CubicWeb
sprint on Dec 13-14th 2012 at http://www.logilab.fr/contact

The more, the merrier. See you there :D