[Cubicweb] customize rendering of a specific attribute in cw

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Fri May 25 10:01:55 CEST 2012

Ok. If I get this well, this means I have to overwrite the method "def printable_value(self, name)" in my "class Airport(EntityType)" and select the case when the name corresponds to "latitude" or "longitude", right?
Or do I have to do it in the equivalent AnyEntity class that I have defined?

Thanks