[Cubicweb] annotating divs with rql and vid

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Thu May 24 17:23:17 CEST 2012

On 24 mai 17:01, Pierre-Yves David wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 04:03:58PM +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> > * A lot of views are not only depending on the rql+vid couple, but also
> >   on additional, arbitrary, arguments. This is somewhat handled by facets
> >   currently but is imo not really fancy. This later pb could be handled
> >   by making views more easily self-contained, as recently done (at least
> >   partially) for table views.
>
> I wrote an extensive proposal to handle this View arguement issue:
>
>     https://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/2105837
>
> This is somehow implemented for a client project and it (just) works.
>
> Self-contained view is a very dispointing and non-intuitive solution.

Giving argument to view is only part of the pb. Handling them dynamically
in e.g. facets context without transmitting information all along the way
is my concerns here. But thank you for reminding me this ticket which should
definitly be considered.

--
Sylvain Thénault, LOGILAB, Paris (01.45.32.03.12) - Toulouse (09.54.03.55.76)