[Cubicweb] Multisource in CW

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed May 23 12:23:17 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:00:49AM +0200, Olivier CAYROL wrote:
> I think it will be nicer to use something inspired by the subqueries
> formalism:
>
> Any X,L,D WHERE X contains_reference Y JOINING Y TO dbpedia WITH L,D
> BEING ( ANY L,D WHERE Y label L, Y depiction D )

SPARQL has FROM cf http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#specDataset

I would suggest:

Any X,L,D WHERE X contains_reference Y WITH Y,L,D
BEING (ANY L,D FROM dbpedia WHERE Y label L, Y depiction D )

Better yet, replace the current appid dbpedia with a URL like
http://intranet/cubipedia or a CWSource name, or allow the three with
a URN (appid://dbpedia or http://... or cwsource://dbpedia).