[Cubicweb] Multisource in CW

Olivier CAYROL olivier.cayrol at logilab.fr
Wed May 23 10:00:49 CEST 2012

Hello,

Le 21/05/2012 17:56, Vincent Michel a écrit :

> When the external reference is queried, we give the URI rather than
> the eid as it is more informative.
>
> But now, we can joint with distant databases, using the following
> API:
>
> ' |<appid>-<variable use for join>  <DISTANT QUERY>'
>

> For example:
>
> rset = rql('Any X, L, D WHERE X contains_reference Y|dbpedia-Y Y
> label L, Y depiction D')

I think it will be nicer to use something inspired by the subqueries
formalism:

Any X,L,D WHERE X contains_reference Y JOINING Y TO dbpedia WITH L,D
BEING ( ANY L,D WHERE Y label L, Y depiction D )

   O. CAYROL.
--
Olivier CAYROL                                  LOGILAB - Paris (France)
                                                Olivier.Cayrol at logilab.fr
Python / CubicWeb, Informatique Scientifique, Gestion et Partage d'Infos
Python / CubicWeb,  Scientific  Computing,   Info Management and Sharing