[Cubicweb] About SubjectRelation and RelationType differences

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Fri May 25 14:20:50 CEST 2012

Dear all,

It is not clear to me from the CW documentation in which cases it is better to use a SubjectRelation attribute or a RelationType relation between two entities in my scheme.
As far as I understood, SubjectRelation is more dedicated to "inlined" relations where both entities are strongly correlated, whereas RelationType refers to more complex types of relations where both entities may refer to very different objects.
Although both of them seem to lead to the same scheme, so maybe there is nothing to worry about...

Thanks for any clarification about that.

Stéphane