[Cubicweb] annotating divs with rql and vid

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu May 24 21:37:41 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 07:21:23PM +0200, Florent Cayré wrote:
> I am not sure how comfortable it will be to manipulate the rql as a
> string anyway, particularly in javascript.

We could port the RQL-manipulation API to javascript.

Cf http://hg.logilab.org/rql/file/7b7ac6cd943a/editextensions.py that
depends on http://hg.logilab.org/rql/file/7b7ac6cd943a/nodes.py

I guess we would also have to write a RQL parser in javascript. Makes
me wonder if moving to SPARQL would not be cheaper, but I can't find a
sparql parser written in js either.