[Cubicweb] annotating divs with rql and vid

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu May 24 19:00:31 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 06:30:25PM +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> On 24 mai 18:04, Aurélien Campéas wrote:
> > >
> > >Yes, that's what I meant.
> >
> > But do we all agree that what's really needed is along the lines of

> > where callparams contains the complete set of properly serialized
> > arguments to the orignal view ?
>
> yes, where call params include vid, rql (to get back the rset) and extra
> arguments as discussed with pyves.

I am not sure I understand Aurélien's proposal. Why class= ? Why
hiding rql inside callparams ?

My intention is to expose the rql/vid and make it clear that it is the
foundation of the framework and how the HTML got generated.

The rest of the page needs to be able to manipulate the rql/vid. If
you encode them in callparams, you will need a couple of js function to
encode/decode them and it will be more difficult to read/debug.