[Cubicweb] cubicweb for python 2.7 in Windows XP

Elim Qiu elim.qiu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:13:19 CET 2012

I copied rql folder to D:\Python

Now I got
In [1]: import rql
In [2]: import rql.analyze
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
D:\home\elim\<ipython console> in <module>()
D:\Python\rql\analyze.py in <module>()
     23 from cStringIO import StringIO
     24
---> 25 from rql import TypeResolverException, nodes
     26 from pprint import pprint
     27
D:\Python\rql\nodes.py in <module>()
     29 from time import localtime
     30
---> 31 from logilab.database import DYNAMIC_RTYPE
     32
     33 from rql import CoercionError, RQLException
ImportError: No module named logilab.database