[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Tue Mar 27 08:38:21 CEST 2012

Dear David,

I've tried to install cubicweb but I still get the same error message about broken dependencies for cubicweb-server and cubicweb-twisted. Are your sure your modification were pushed to the production repository?

For all the others:
As already mentioned, I installed CW the 'hg clone' way. It seems that the 'passlib' package is not included in the forest, as I got an error message while creating a new cube. I installed it using pip, but this workaround is not very clean since all CW dependencies are not located in the same place...

Best regards

Stéphane