[Cubicweb] problem with easy_install cubicweb (winXP, python2.7)

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr
Mon Mar 19 16:55:53 CET 2012

Le 19/03/2012 16:09, Elim Qiu a écrit :
> Thank you all for the help. I have an XP/Snow Leopard dual boot dev
> laptop, I'll installing linux in a couple of days. I'll still work on XP
> and hope to get the dependency straight and document it.
>
> ipython is working on my XP, it's colored out put is very helpful.

sure, and I was talking about the windows console (cmd.exe) which is not
an ANSI compliant console, hence incapable of showing nice colors when
running

cubicweb-ctl start -D

which is what we do when doing development (-D rougly means "spit log
output on the current console and reload every changed module if needed")