[Cubicweb] Cubicweb_orbui project

Katia Saurfelt katia.saurfelt at logilab.fr
Thu Jun 28 13:52:13 CEST 2012

Hello List,

I am currently working on the cubicweb-orbui project,
which seems very promising to me.

Nicolas Chauvat and I made some further adaptions for cw components
and ui added as patches in the project repository
(https://hg.logilab.fr/public/patches/cubes/orbui ).

I also added a project TODO listing some issues or improvements I
have spotted so far while testing orbui cubes with different clients
cubes.

Can you please check this list and tell me if these problems are
known from you and if you a aware/working on some other issues so we
could continue working together on the project. Also add somes tickets to
cubicweb-orbui would be cool.

If you have any questions about the patches, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards
Katia Saurfelt