[Cubicweb] Cubicweb_orbui project

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at logilab.fr
Thu Jun 28 14:00:18 CEST 2012

On 06/28/2012 01:52 PM, Katia Saurfelt wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I am currently working on the cubicweb-orbui project,
> which seems very promising to me.
>
> Nicolas Chauvat and I made some further adaptions for cw components
> and ui added as patches in the project repository
> (https://hg.logilab.fr/public/patches/cubes/orbui ).

The URL above is internal, it will not be accessible. The equivalent to
the outside world is : http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/orbui/.hg/patches/

> I also added a project TODO listing some issues or improvements I
> have spotted so far while testing orbui cubes with different clients
> cubes.

The TODO patch can be read here :
http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/orbui/.hg/patches/file/1b1ada987710/todo.diff

> Can you please check this list and tell me if these problems are
> known from you and if you a aware/working on some other issues so we
> could continue working together on the project. Also add somes tickets to
> cubicweb-orbui would be cool.

For tickets and comments on these tickets the project can be found here
: https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-orbui (created by Carlos
back in may).