[Cubicweb] How to fit Hardware specification for a Cw Project ?

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Wed Jul 18 19:34:18 CEST 2012

Hi List,

I will really appreciate if someone could bring some light about the
Hardware needed for this kind of projet on Cw:

----------------------------

 Around 7500 documents (+ 15% yearly)

2000 registered users (+ 15% yearly)
250 users expected to be logged at the same time.
About 25 entities and many relations.

This could be our biggest Cw Implementation, and we are not sure what specs
should be needed (one server with x on giga etc).

What would you recommend on this type of project ?

What is your experience that can help newbies with CW on this ?

Thanks for your comments.

--
Celso FLORES
Knowledge Management Consultant