[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:30:53 CEST 2012

Hi Elim, I am attaching a "draft" of our Cubicweb installation document,
although it still a draft, it should be enough to
install correctly cubicweb.

I hope you find it useful, please let me know if you have any problems in
the installation process, I will be very happy to help you.

Any feedback from the community will be appreciated.

Regards,
Carlos Balderas