[Cubicweb] Foaf implementation

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Jul 18 17:09:25 CEST 2012

Hi Stephane,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 04:49:07PM +0200, St├ęphane Bugat wrote:
> > Tip (probably undocumented): add 'category = "synchronization" to
> > your hook.
> > then, call set_attributes withing a
> >
> >   with self._cw.allow_all_hooks_but("synchronization"):
> >       x.set_attributes(...)
> >
> > block. This would probably also apply to email sync hook.
>
> Another good undocumented tip! I'll try this.

What your are currently doing is an important contribution: you try to
write code and share it, you read published code, you read the docs,
you ask questions, etc... and you make comments about all this from a
"beginner" point of view.

Please help us improve the documentation and pave the way for the
other beginners by adding these "important tips" as tickets to
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb and tag these tickets with
"documentation".

Or better yet, provide patches for these tickets :)