[Cubicweb] Foaf implementation

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Wed Jul 18 16:11:10 CEST 2012

Yes Sylvain, I should rather write a unittest but actually I use those small scripts to create a small database and perform some tests with it using the web interface afterwards... But I do admit that this kind of trial/error operation is not correct.

No, there is no infinite loop. I forgot to mention that I also tried it with an empty __call__() method for the sync hook (do nothing and just returns), and the problem remains the same...

Anyhow, I guess I'll have to provide unittest for this cube sooner or later, so I will focus on that in the meantime.