[Cubicweb] Foaf implementation

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Wed Jul 18 14:46:19 CEST 2012

Yes, absolutely, although this network is dedicated to a certain population... I'll have a look at your talk to check if the gap between what you wanted and what I would like to do is important or not.

I've put as promised on bitbucket a first draft of the source code: https://bitbucket.org/sbugat/foaf/overview

I have a real problem although: the hook written to synchronise emails between CWUser and the associated Person does not work. I have written a small script (see script_test.py) that creates a CWUser, and associates an email with it. When launched with cubicweb-ctl shell, the script does not stop nor outputs any error...

I've tried to select on match_rtype('primary_email') or match_rtype('use_email') but none of these two works. I really can't figure out why... Removing the syncEmailsHook in hooks.py works fine and the script ends properly.

Stephane