[Cubicweb] Correct use of the 'person' cube

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Jul 18 14:19:10 CEST 2012

Hi Stephane,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 09:03:05AM +0200, St├ęphane Bugat wrote:
> Florent, thanks for the compliment!
> I do agree to submit a patch to the doc too, however, I have no idea how to do it. Could you give a short summary of how to proceed?

Learn mq at http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/MqExtension and
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/managing-change-with-mercurial-queues.html

Clone https://bitbucket.org/fcayre/cw_patches into your
~/path/to/cubicweb/.hg/patches

Add alias mq='hg -R `hg root`/.hg/patches' to your bashrc

Create your patch branch with 'mq up 0 && mq branch sbugat'

Create a new patch with 'hg qnew improve-doc.diff'

Modify the doc

Refresh the patch and commit it to the mq repo: 'hg qrefresh && mq
commit'

Push your patch repo to bitbucket and email the list your pull request
as in "my patch to the doc can be pulled from my patch repo on
bitbucket at url xyz"

HTH,