[Cubicweb] Foaf implementation

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Jul 18 14:10:06 CEST 2012

Hi Stephane,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:30:22AM +0200, St├ęphane Bugat wrote:

> After a small chat yesterday with Nicolas, I've decided to separate
> [...]
> * Creation of a 'in_contact_with' symmetric relation between 2 Person instances;
> * Creation of a workflowable entity 'ContactDemand'.

Oh, so you want a social network, now, don't you?

> 1. Does anyone {want,have time,intend to} contribute with me?

http://www.logilab.org/100436 should be enough to prove I am
interested. It is the text I presented at pycon.fr in 2010 about using
CubicWeb to develop a (semantic) open social network. I coded a part
of it and demoed it at the conference, but that was two years ago.

I am not sure I can commit to actually write some code in the coming
months, though, considering all the other things I am supposed to be
doing. But trying to contribute ideas and (positively) comment your
work sounds doable :)