[Cubicweb] Correct use of the 'person' cube

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Fri Jul 13 08:23:52 CEST 2012

Fine for me, Nicolas.

One last question: I'd like to sync 'surname', 'firstname' attributes and email relations of both Person and CWUser in one and unique hook. For that I propose to select with a Hook.__select__ & (is_instance('Person') | is_instance('CWUser')) and to select on events ('after_add_entity', 'after_update_entity').
Is there a way to retrieve the selected event and instance in the __call__() method of the hook?

Thanks