[Cubicweb] Correct use of the 'person' cube

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Thu Jul 12 09:24:05 CEST 2012

Ok Nicolas, I'll put it on bitbucket.

I've started to reshape my datamodel but discovered that there was already a 'UserAccount' entity defined in cubicweb-blog (although it was not directly visible on the SVG website scheme...). I really have difficulties to understand how all this works. It seems that UserAccount is somehow linked to CWUser but the 'sobjects.py' file in cw-blog is hard to embrace.

Does anyone could give me a few explanations about it?

Best regards