[Cubicweb] Correct use of the 'person' cube

Stéphane Bugat stephane.bugat at free.fr
Wed Jul 11 17:08:34 CEST 2012

Good idea, Nicolas. As soon as I have made several tests I send it to you. Does it have to be consistent with the terminology declared in http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_OnlineAccount ? (to be honest I wasn't aware of such specifications and used another terminology like 'Person', 'Profile', 'PersonalBlog' and so on...).

Another point:
>> After browsing the section §3.1.4.1 of cw documentation, it seems that indicating a composite='subject' relation property allows to automatically delete the CWUser once the Person is deleted... Can you confirm also?

Best regards

Stéphane