[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Elim Qiu elim.qiu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:17:24 CEST 2012

I added and updated the source by
echo 'deb http://download.logilab.org/production sid/' >> /etc/apt/sources.list
wget -q http://download.logilab.org/logilab-dists-key.asc  -O - | apt-key add -
apt-get update

But still get

This was my first try yesterday:

root at uBook:/home/elim# apt-get install cubicweb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 cubicweb : Depends: cubicweb-server (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not going
to be installed
            Depends: cubicweb-twisted (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not going
to be installed

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Florent Cayré <florent.cayre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried with a fresh Ubuntu Precise server virtual machine and it
> worked like a charm.
>
> Haven't you forgotten to "apt-get update" after Julien's fix? Also, do not
> forget to add Logilab's package signing key using :
>
> sudo -s
>
> wget -q http://download.logilab.org/logilab-dists-key.asc  -O - | apt-key
> add -
>

> Regards,
> Florent.
>
> 2012/7/5 Elim Qiu <elim.qiu at gmail.com>
>>
>> It still refuse to install cubicweb. I don't know if my pkg source
>> still got problems or not.

And this was what I did today:

elim at uBook:/etc/apt$ sudo -s
root at uBook:/etc/apt# wget -q
http://download.logilab.org/logilab-dists-key.asc  -O - | apt-key add
-
OK
root at uBook:/etc/apt# ls
apt.conf.d     sources.list    trustdb.gpg  trusted.gpg~
preferences.d  sources.list.d  trusted.gpg  trusted.gpg.d
root at uBook:/etc/apt# atp-get update

root at uBook:/etc/apt# atp-get install cubicweb
No command 'atp-get' found, did you mean:
 Command 'apt-get' from package 'apt' (main)
atp-get: command not found
root at uBook:/etc/apt# apt-get install cubicweb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 cubicweb : Depends: cubicweb-server (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not going
to be installed
            Depends: cubicweb-twisted (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not going
to be installed
root at uBook:/etc/apt# apt-get install cubicweb-server
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 cubicweb-server : Depends: cubicweb-common (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not
going to be installed
                   Depends: cubicweb-ctl (= 3.15.1-1) but it is not
going to be installed
                   Recommends: pyro (< 4.0.0) but it is not going to
be installed
root at uBook:/etc/apt#

Some Contents in my /etc/apt/souces.list

## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by third-party
## developers who want to ship their latest software.
deb http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
deb http://download.logilab.org/production sid/

My ubuntu installation should be ok and I haven't install much dev
things to it so far.