[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Damien Garaud damien.garaud at logilab.fr
Thu Jul 5 08:54:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a similar problem on an Ubuntu precise. I think the package
'python-logilab-database' is missing in
http://download.logilab.org/production/precise/

You'll have a more specific error message if you just try:

  > sudo apt-get install cubicweb-server

We should fix it as soon as possible. Hope that helps.

--
Damien Garaud
Logilab         http://www.logilab.fr/