[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Elim Qiu elim.qiu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:17:23 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Nicolas Chauvat
<nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr> wrote:
> Hi Elim,
>
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 12:30:53PM -0500, Carlos Balderas wrote:
>> Hi Elim, I am attaching a "draft" of our Cubicweb installation document,
>> although it still a draft, it should be enough to install correctly cubicweb.
>
> Carlos' document is very detailed and should help you fix problems you
> encounter during a manual install.
>
> But according to the distribution table at https://www.logilab.org/893
> "Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04" is a Ubuntu version we are currently
> supporting, hence a simple "apt-get install cubicweb" should be enough
> to get everything installed, provided that you have added the correct
> line to your sources.list.
>
> If it does not work, it is a packaging bug and should be reported to
> this list.
>
> For the setup after installation, please read
> http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup.html#setupenv
>
> Thank you for your interest in CubicWeb :)
>
> --
> Nicolas Chauvat
>
> logilab.fr - services en informatique scientifique et gestion de connaissances

Thanks Chauvat, but looks like they didn't put the source in apt-get:

I did

elim at uBook:~$ sudo apt-get update
elim at uBook:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade
elim at uBook:~$ sudo apt-get install cubicweb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package cubicweb