[Cubicweb] CW installation on ubuntu oneiric

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Jul 4 13:40:48 CEST 2012

Hi Elim,

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 12:30:53PM -0500, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> Hi Elim, I am attaching a "draft" of our Cubicweb installation document,
> although it still a draft, it should be enough to install correctly cubicweb.

Carlos' document is very detailed and should help you fix problems you
encounter during a manual install.

But according to the distribution table at https://www.logilab.org/893
"Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04" is a Ubuntu version we are currently
supporting, hence a simple "apt-get install cubicweb" should be enough
to get everything installed, provided that you have added the correct
line to your sources.list.

If it does not work, it is a packaging bug and should be reported to
this list.

For the setup after installation, please read
http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup.html#setupenv

Thank you for your interest in CubicWeb :)