[Cubicweb] sprint topics

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 9 22:02:06 CET 2012

Hi there,

remember sprint time is coming: from feb. 7 to 10, so it's in less
than a month. Some possible topics have been listed on
https://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/2133886

Here are the topics I would like to pick:

* finish the WSGI support; be twisted independant; experiment/bench
  some other front-ends

* persistent sessions (actually, allow in-memory/file based/db based
  sessions); experiment if beaker [1] could do the trick

* bugs squash / tickets triage (more than 600 tickets in the tracker)

IMO that's main points. If we're enough and things goes well, we could
also :

* experiment with ZeroMQ [2]

* take the time to get back stuff we've done for client projects

To get the better out of the sprint, it would be cool if we knew who'll
work on what before sprinting, so teams may think about it and arrive
prepared (and motivated :p). To do so the first thing to know is...
who'll be there ?

[1] http://beaker.groovie.org
[2] http://www.zeromq.org/
--
Sylvain Thénault, LOGILAB, Paris (01.45.32.03.12) - Toulouse (09.54.03.55.76)