[Cubicweb] Cubicweb & Orbui Project / Boostrap from twitter

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:09:16 CET 2012

Hi Nico,

Is taking an existing application and doing an
> add_cubes('cw_minimum_css', 'orbui') enough to get started?

the cube orbui uses the cube cw_minimum_css, so adding the cube orbui to
your cube should be enough.
e.i. add_cubes('orbui')

In case you would like to see a cube working (most of it) without the
original css of cubicweb you can use only cw_minimun_css.

Should be very easy, in case you have trouble or if you feel you are not
getting what you suppose to, please let me know.