[Cubicweb] Migration Script / Pyro / load_appobjects method.

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:33:28 CET 2012

Aurelian, Sylvain, thank you for your quick answer.

Aurelian, I was doing some cleaning to paste the code in pastebin, then, I
realized that I had called twice the load_appobjects, this duplicity is the
one making throwing the exception.

I fix that and I got rid of the error. :)

Sylvain, I am sorry to make a confusion about the "migration" cubicweb
concept, I am doing a transformation data script to export/import data from
one cubicweb instance to another one with a different schema.

Best Regards,
Carlos Balderas

--
Carlos Balderas