[Cubicweb] Security on CubicWeb

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Mon Dec 24 12:39:28 CET 2012

Hi List,

We did have a meeting with our clients, in which they arise the question
about security in CubicWeb.

As an IT company, they do have a Security Testing offer/service. We expect
they will run their security test on CW to allow us to deploy CW on their
site.

Is there any security documentation or test that CW has already, which
might be related to this issues :

***

- Security Testing
Application Security
Penetration Testing
Perimetral Testing
Regulatory Compliance Testing

***

We will appreciate any word or guidance related to this subject.

We think, this could be also a good opportunity to communicate about CW
security
1. If test are done and pass - >  communicate about it
2. if failed - > fix securities issues. - > communicate about it

Thanks, and Best Wishes.

--
Celso FLORES
Knowledge Management Consultant