[Cubicweb] Security on CubicWeb

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sat Dec 29 20:42:57 CET 2012

Hi Celso,

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:39:28PM +0100, Celso FLORES wrote:
> We did have a meeting with our clients, in which they arise the question
> about security in CubicWeb.

Work was done on this topic more than a year ago before data.bnf.fr
was put into production. I think it was Arthur who did that work. Just
wait for Adrien to come back from vacation and he should be able to
help you out.

I agree that having a least some shared guidelines about how to
conduct the security tests would be nice.