[Cubicweb] Problem with Orbui on Ubuntu 10.04

Florent Cayré florent.cayre at logilab.fr
Thu Dec 6 22:47:42 CET 2012

Hello Yann,

Le 06/12/2012 18:12, Yann Cointepas a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I believe that the problem comes from the
> version of CubicWeb.

You are right. That's the problem you faced with cubicweb.predicates
which is quite new.

> There was a change in some modules and recent Orbui is not compatible
> with older Cubicweb release (i.e. the one packaged with Ubuntu 10.04).
> Everything works fine without Orbui dependency in __pkginfo__.py (my
> cube is not using Orbui explicitly yet) and it works with Orbui
> dependency on Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> This is why I tried to install a newer release of CubicWeb on Ubuntu
> 10.04 and I asked a second question on the mailing list because I had
> some difficulties.

You should probably go on with an installation from version control
<http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/setup#mercurialinstallation> which is
pretty simple actually.

Do not hesitate to ask more on this list or the #public jabber forum.

Cheers,
Florent.