[Cubicweb] Problem with Orbui on Ubuntu 10.04

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Thu Dec 6 18:12:51 CET 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I believe that the problem comes from the
version of CubicWeb. There was a change in some modules and recent Orbui is
not compatible with older Cubicweb release (i.e. the one packaged with
Ubuntu 10.04). Everything works fine without Orbui dependency in
__pkginfo__.py (my cube is not using Orbui explicitly yet) and it works
with Orbui dependency on Ubuntu 12.04.

This is why I tried to install a newer release of CubicWeb on Ubuntu 10.04
and I asked a second question on the mailing list  because I had some
difficulties.

Regards,

      Yann

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
B√Ętiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France